My FAVORITE time of the month!
I get to sit with my two mini-her’s and put together our play date project video tutorial.
Now, I want to invite you to join us as we Un-box your ‘Mommy & Me’ June 2017 play date project and FREE DIY video tutorial which includes step-by-step instructions on creating your simple, easy, fast, and furious project (for you and your mini-me).
We’re making Decorative (Plastic) Wine Glass. I really love this project because…
1) Any age can do this. Super appropriate.
2) You can take this technic and make cool gifts for others.
3) Such a neat idea and of course your bears cubs will love it.
Here is what comes inside your Mommy & Me June 2017 Play-Date box;
All tools and supplies are included;
- 1 12oz. Size Clear Plastic Stemless Wine Glass (for mom)
- 2 14oz. Size Clear Plastic Stemless Wine Glass (for mini)
- 1 Complete paint pots kit set of 6 rainbow colors with paint brush
- 1 Spiral Notebook with Inspiration Cover (for mom)
- 2 Tubes scented lip gloss (1 for mom and 1 for mini me)
- 1 Instructional tutorial sheet included walking you through the project or subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch mini-me and I walk you though this… EASY!
See, what I enjoy most about curating She Crate Mommy & Me play date box monthly is being able send MamaBears a cool gift or treat.
…and this one special gift I soooo LOVE! Inside your June 2017 box.
Notebook with Inspirational Covers. Pull it out and read the cover right away. Keeps you motivated, organized, and stay inspired.
You know these are totally ideal for mommy on a mission on tracking homework, making to-do and grocery lists, keeping contacts, and taking notes. Each notebook measures at 5×7 in. Plus, each cover has one of 4 inspirational messages (written in glitter, metallic, or bling). Now THAT’S a SheCrate cool gift for our mamas Yaay!!!
1. Wake Up And Be Awesome.
2. Dream Big. Set Goals. Take Action.
3. Make Today Ridiculously Amazing.
4. Just Do More Of What Makes You Happy.
….write how you feel and feel how you write 🙋🏻🖍✂️
If you had to choose, which one would you pick? 1? 2? 3? Or 4? COMMENT BELOW and let me now 😉
DIY Video Tutorial Walk-Through PRESS PLAY HERE:
We had a LOVELY day today and end our evening sitting together unboxing June 2017 goodies and having our quick play date. This project is soooo easy!
Here’s what you do…
- Sit with your mini-me at the table.
- Spread a protecting clothe, towel, or newspaper across your table top surface.
- Get a small bowl or small cup of tap water (for your paint brush).
- Open up your paint pots and let mini-me pick whatever color she want’s to use on her (plastic) wine glass.
- Let mini-me take her paint brush and dab the paint color inside the paint pot she choose.
- Start painting your (plastic) wine glass from the bottom — going upwards.
- Take small dabs/dots of the paint and circle around the cup.
- KEEP THE PAINT DOTS 2inches AWAY FROM THE DRINKING GRID OF THE CUP.
- Once completed place the cup upside down and let it dry
…and takes just approximately one hour to dry.
That’s it mama. Quick and easy… Right? She Crate makes it easy for you! Neat thing about this is that all of your tools and supplies are boxed up for you. So you don’t have to run around town spending a fortune.
TIP: You and mini-me can also use enamel nail polish on the plastic cups (instead of the paint) too.
Have fun mama’bears with your bear cub, get creative, and share your She Crate ‘Mommy & Me’ Playdate projects on social media! We want to see your DIY: Decorative (Plastic) Wine Glasses | #shecrate
NOTE: This project is not dishwater safe. Once you start paining the cups and the pain drys do not place them in the dishwater to clean. You will have to hand wash your decorative wine glass with cold water and let them air dry (after usage).
~Janelle, Jahzara, & Jordin.
“The best toy a child can have is a parent who plays with them.”
Create. Bond. Memories.